The Great Destroyer

Destroying books since 1999.

The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium, #2) - Stieg Larsson,  Reg Keeland The girl on the floor was dead. There was no doubt about that. He had buried her himself. Consequently, the creature on the floor was no girl, but a being from the other side of the grave who couldn’t be conquered with human strength or weapons known to man.The Girl Who Played with Fire is a loud cry of independence made by an ordinary girl pushed to her limits by devastating events. A human life is something brittle, something that a villain can eradicate with only one touch. A plain day could start well and eventually end up in catastrophe; a friend is lost and everything changes. One can never fully know the person they sleep with. What is there to say about the voiceless neighbor who's been watching their every move for months? Nothing, until it's too late. The human existence embodies the features of an individual in a social, cultural, and personal context. It describes aspects such as the search for purpose, sense of curiosity, the inevitability of isolation, or the fear of death. F*ck it! I can’t do this sh*t!I wanted to write a serious review but it seems that such things are not for me. So here are my thoughts.Characters I wish were members of my street gang.1. Darth Vader 2. Cookie Monster 3. Santa’s Retarded Elf 4. Scooby Doo 5. The Big Bad Wolf 6. Lisbeth Salander Yes, my dear Lisbeth and her new boobies. B-t-dub, it seems that she’s officially a zombie now. Oh. My. God. A genius hacking zombie that looks hot in leather. Yum!Fu*cking amazing book…- Bonus Content –This was one of my favourite scenes and, lucky me, I found this picture by mistake. I thought I should share it with you guys. The ending almost killed me!