The Great Destroyer

Destroying books since 1999.

Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)

Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) - Richelle Mead Caution: a lot of bitchiness will be used in this review. Fangirls beware!I have to admit that I didn’t start this with a smile on my face. My first thought when I saw this spinoff start was "But why?"I have a problem with authors (and not only) milking their products too much. That was exactly my impression when I saw this book. But then I said “Hey, maybe I’m wrong. Maybe this will be the start of something beautiful.” Broken dreams…”A picture is worth a thousand words”This is why my review will consist of more images than text. What better means to express my wonderful feelings for this book? Yeeii!!!!Let’s make a summary now, shall we?I’m sorry was this supposed to be a book or the diary of a boring kid? Gah, stupid story! It was plain old boring!Sydney could never be another Rose and Bloodlines will never be another Vampire Academy. I thought this spinoff was useless when I first saw it and I know now that I was right.They took the most boring characters, minus Adrian of course, and placed them all together. The poor dude can’t make the book good now, can he?I’m not going to give the book a good score just because Adrian is in it. A total waste of time! I’m so not continuing this series…