The Great Destroyer

Destroying books since 1999.

Existence (Existence Trilogy, #1) - Abbi Glines My thoughts before reading the bookWhat happens when you're stalked by Death? You fall in love with him, of course.Oh god, why am I going to read this???*looks at the cover model's eyes*Yes master... I shall read the book...My thoughts while reading the book▪ Pagan? What kind of name is Pagan?▪ Of course he’s gorgeous, just look at that damn cover!!▪ Ugh please don’t let it be a love triangle!!▪ Give me more of the dead dude.▪ Fair hair for the good guy dark hair for the evil one? Typical. Is this why I have a thing for dark haired men?▪ Meeeh love triangle ಠ_ಠ ▪ She ended in the nuthouse. How fitting.▪ The ending = barf.My thoughts after finishing the book [and after taking my anger out on my blind neighbor]This could have been so much better. Yeah, yeah, you’re right. It couldn’t have been better..Everyone’s boring in this book; they have no personality whatsoever. When Pagan speaks I feel like I’m listening to a thirty year old woman and not a teenager. Not that a thirty year old woman would always be boring. I know some than are more immature than a sixteen year old. But that’s beside the point. Pagan is boring, Leif is super boring and Miranda is a desperate girl drooling over anything that has a penis. Dank is the only one standing out. Because he’s meant to stand out. Compared to the rest of the characters his presence is like Lady Gaga attending an award show. If you don’t know what I mean then read on my friend.. Read on..Dank is too exaggerated because he freakin’ stands out too much. And, oh noo, guess what? He’s Death. I mean Death aka The Reaper.Bitch please. Death. A teenager. That happens to be in a rock band. Who falls in love with an insignificant teenager. Twilight much? What, vampires are not popular anymore so Abbi Glines said ”What the hell? The formula seems to work so why not Google some creature, make him hot as hell and- oh wait. Hell. The Devil! No, no, that’s too much.. Everyone sees Al Pacino as the Devil. He’s not sexy enough. Oooh, I could die for an idea right now! Wait! Die! That’s it! I’ll make him Death! But not the black caped creepy skeleton thing but a sexy model like guy. Oooh, Ian Somerhalder but younger and even hotter! Brilliant!”No Mrs. Glines, it’s not brilliant. It’s bullshit.My thoughts on the next book in the seriesBarf.