The Great Destroyer

Destroying books since 1999.

Cinder - Marissa Meyer Cyborgs!!!! *squeeaaaal*Androids!!!! *squeeaaaal*New Beijing!!!! *squeeaaaal*Cinderella!!!!! *sque—uhm, I’m more of a Beauty and the Beast girl. But not bad.Cinder was one helluva ride for me. Saying that it was a special one is an understatement. Why I call it special? Because of the ups and downs it had. If you read my Kindle notes for this review you’d thing I’m suffering of DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder). What do you think doctor House? Am I sick? Can it be treated?? Yes??? This book looked so much better in my head. I replaced this With this I’m sure Cinder would prefer to be the uncool version.Dude, you’re a freakin’ cyborg... I wouldn’t hide this from the world, I’d enhance it. Probably add some cool gadgets and make everyone drool over me. Imagine the possibilities since you’re a badass mechanic! Imagine what you could create!!!!And Mrs. Meyer, please boost your universe. There are so many things you missed in this new world you have created. I want to know more about their infrastructure, more about what type of transportation they have, what clothes, toys, gadgets, what food even! There are so many possibilities out there!The book’s weakest element was Kai. His POV made me almost fall asleep. He’s weak, not charming, and not funny and he bores me to tears. I wish Cinder transforms him into a brainless zombie in the coming book.But, in the end, I have to say that I didn’t mind this book at all. It was a very interesting one, kept me entertained and didn’t piss me off. Much.