The Great Destroyer

Destroying books since 1999.

Sin Undone  - Larissa Ione Sin undone is the fifth book in the Demonica series. Some people were saying the series ends here, but others were saying Ms. Ione was just taking a break in order to focus on her new series which was out this March. I’m hoping to see more of Demonica since I love this universe and it can surely handle some new characters joining the party. I’m really looking forward to reading some new stuff related to this series.This one, as you can tell, is about Sin and Con. Yes, in the previous book, Ecstasy Unveiled, we were introduced to these two. I didn’t like Con, ended up hating him after his bet with Luc. Sin… well I thought she was annoying and felt like punching her all the time throughout the book. There were some awww moments where she was beginning to resemble a normal person, but they were too few to make me like her. Remember I’m talking about the previous book and not this one. Ok, that being said let’s move to Sin Undone. I didn’t think the relationship between Con and Sin would get to me, especially since it didn’t have the best start. It was challenging to think that they would end up loving each other. They’re both such difficult people, especially Sin. In the fourth book we got a glance at her past – which wasn’t pink and full of roses. Nah, she’s a troubled one. Usually the troubled ones are the hardest to tame. Con seemed ok, kind of, but in this book we find out that he also fits the troubled-f*ck-you-type of person. This being said, you can already see why it’s hard to see them together, all loving, mated and wanting 100 babies. I’m really impressed with the story and the way these two evolved (grew on each other I might say – the expression Con used when referring to Luc - like fungus). It didn’t seem forced, it made me like them, which was something I didn’t expect, and made me fall in love with this book. To be honest I knew I will like it, but not love it. It was a big deal eventually.Sin Undone also introduced us, in a way, to the new series Larissa Ione is working on, Lords of Deliverance. We got to see, even if it was brief, two of the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Wow, I can say that I like what I saw. This woman has a talent for creating hotties. I really can’t wait to get my hands on the first book, Eternal Rider.In the end, my favorite is still Wraith. Lore got really close to overthrowing him, but nah, didn’t happen. Anyways, what can I say? Five books out of five and all of them top rated. Wow, I mean that’s something, isn’t it? Awesome series, great “ending” sort-of and one the best bunch of characters you can ever find!Oh, before I forget! WTF was with that Moldavian village full of horny bisexual wargs? Haven’t seen that one coming… Strange sh*t…